- Barton, Edmund M., 1838-1918
- Call number
- MssCol 7057
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Edmund Mille Barton letter, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Served with the United States Sanitary Commission, Army of the Potomac, in the Civil War; Assistant librarian of the American Antiquarian Society, 1866-1883; and Librarian of A.A.S. 1883-1908.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328