- Bartlett, Ichabod, 1786-1853
- Call number
- MssCol 7046
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Ichabod Bartlett letter to George Kent, Esquire, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Lawyer, politician, member of U.S. Congress. 4-page fragment of a letter. Contains exposition about the US Constitution and interpreting its meaning. Introductory paragraph mentions a "meeting of the Whig citizens of Concord [NH] to make provisions for a public celebration of the approaching Anniversary of American Independence."
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328