- Bartholdt, Richard, 1855-1932
- Call number
- MssCol 7043
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Richard Bartholdt letter to Theodore Sutro, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Representative from Missouri. Regarding German-American protest against proposed arbitration treaty between the US and Great Britain (motivated in part by solidarity with Irish-Americans who stood against the arbitration).
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328