- Barry, William Taylor, 1785-1835
- Call number
- MssCol 7037
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- William Taylor Barry letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
American politician and jurist. 1815 letter refers to "a bill to establish a Bank of the United States," also progress of the Treaty of Ghent.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328