- Barrett, Kate Waller, 1858-1925
- Call number
- MssCol 7025
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Kate Waller Barrett letter to Rev. Josiah Strong, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Physician and sociologist. Letter regarding education and career training of girls of modest means.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328