- Barrell, Joseph, 1739-1804
- Call number
- MssCol 7021
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Joseph Barrell letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Boston merchant. File contains mostly letters from Joseph Barrell to Nathaniel Barrell regarding goods and business matters. Also a letter from Sarah Barrell.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328