- Barnwell, Robert Woodward, 1801-1882
- Call number
- MssCol 7013
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Robert Woodward Barnwell paycheck and autograph, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
American politician, US Congressman from S.C., 1829-1833, US Senator, 1850-1851, Confederate Congressman 1862-1866.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328