- Baird, Spencer Fullerton, 1823-1887
- Call number
- MssCol 6876
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Spencer Fullerton Baird letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
American zoologist, naturalist and ornithologist, principal founder of the marine laboratory at Wood's Hole, Mass.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328