- Baily, Francis, 1774-1844
- Call number
- MssCol 6865
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Francis Baily letter to Lt. Wilkes, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Founder of Royal Astronomical Society.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328