- Andrew, John A., 1818-1867
- Call number
- MssCol 6672
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- John A. Andrew letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
American antislavery leader, Governor of Massachusetts during the Civil War, and one of the founders of the Free Soil Party. Contains correspondence and autographs.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328