- Andersen, H. C. (Hans Christian), 1805-1875
- Call number
- MssCol 6652
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- H.C. Andersen letter, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Danish poet and novelist who is best known for his fairy tales.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328