- Allen, Elisha Hunt, 1804-1883
- Call number
- MssCol 6593
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Elisha Hunt Allen letter, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
U.S. Congressman form Maine, 1841-8143. Appointed U.S. Consul to Honolulu in 1850 and connected with the government of the Kingdom of Hawaii until his death.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328