- Alexander, James, 1691-1756
- Call number
- MssCol 6570
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- James Alexander letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
James Alexander (1691-1756) was counsel for John Peter Zenger during his trial for libel, 1734-1735, in Mount Vernon, Westchester County, N.Y.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328