- Aitken, Robert, 1735-1802
- Call number
- MssCol 6538
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Robert Aitken letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
The folder contains four letters: one letter to Joseph Reed dated 27 Nov. 1779 regarding the procurement of salt; a letter to John Nicholson dated 28 July 1795; a letter to Christopher Ludwick regarding the settlement of an affair between the two pertaining to a repair to a house and the emptying of said house dated 18 June 1798; and a letter to William Young discussing printing materials such as sorts and fonts dated 8 Apr 1795.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328