- Agassiz, Alexander, 1835-1910
- Call number
- MssCol 6519
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Alexander Agassiz letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Alexander Agassiz was an American morphologist, geologist, zoologist, oceanographer, museum director, and mining engineer. He was the son of Louis Agassiz.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328