- Adair, James Makittrick, 1728-1802
- Call number
- MssCol 6457
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- James Makittrick Adair letter to John Jay, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
British physician. Letter to John Jay, Governor of New York, concerning a cure for yellow fever and the epidemic in New York City.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328