Scope and arrangement
The collection consists of correspondence, scientific writings, printed matter, press clippings, and a small number of photographs. In English, Hungarian, and German.
The Theodore Koppanyi Papers are organized in the following series:
- General correspondence, 1921-1925, n.d.
- Family correspondence, 1923-1925
- Published papers, 1920-1930, n.d.
- Manuscripts, drafts & research notes, undated
- Printed matter and newspaper clippings, 1910, 1922-1925, n.d.
- Photographs and mementos, 1924-1925, n.d.