- Conant, Thomas Jefferson, 1802-1891
- Call number
- MssCol 622
- Physical description
- .58 linear feet (2 boxes)
- Preferred Citation
- Thomas Jefferson Conant papers, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
These papers of scholar Thomas Jefferson Conant include translations of books of the Bible, with critical and philological notes, which he prepared for the American Bible Union between 1856 and 1872. The papers were donated to the Astor Library in 1895 by the "Misses Conant."
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328