- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Japan Mission
- Call number
- MssCol 546
- Physical description
- .25 linear feet (1 box); 1 microfilm reel
- Preferred Citation
- Minutes of the Japan Mission, 1901-1905, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Minutes and diary of the Japan Mission of the Mormon Church kept at Salt Lake City, en route to Japan and in Japan. Entries cover the period from the first meeting of the Elders called as missionaries to Japan, April 8, 1901, until the departure of the mission's second president, Horace S. Ensign, and his wife Mary W. Ensign on July 8, 1905.
Source of acquisitionMorgan-Bruce, 06/10/1924
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328
Access to materialsAdvance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Alternative form available
Available on microfilm