- Calliopean Society (New York City)
- Call number
- MssCol 456
- Physical description
- .21 linear feet (1 volume)
- Preferred Citation
Critical remarks by the committee of examination on compositions &c presented to the Calliopean Society, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
- Portions of this collection have been digitized and are available online.
Entries date from October 1, 1793 through February 3, 1799 and include extracts from the works discussed.
Source of acquisition
Cadmus [Book Store?], 1936
Compiled by Laura Morris, 2011
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328