- Gibson, Charles Dana, 1867-1944
- Call number
- MssCol 4404
- Physical description
- .1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Charles Dana Gibson letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Letters on both social and professional matters written by American illustrator Charles Dana Gibson to various parties. Letters were largely written during his tenure as a member of the Free Lance Artist's Guild of the Author's League of America, as owner of Life magazine, and as chairman of the Division of Pictorial Publicity for the Committee on Public Information during World War I.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328