- Gaynor, William Jay, -1913
- Call number
- MssCol 4402
- Physical description
- .1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- William Jay Gaynor letters and speech, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Letters relating to political and professional matters from New York City Mayor and New York Supreme Court Justice William Jay Gaynor, and a typescript draft of his speech, "The Arrest and Trial of Jesus from a Legal Standpoint."
Some material was originally received as part of the Ford collection.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328