- Garrick, David, 1717-1779
- Call number
- MssCol 4400
- Physical description
- .1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- David Garrick verses, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Manuscripts copies of David Garrick's verses "Mr. Anstey" to David Garrick, Esq. on meeting him at a Friend's House" and " Mr. Garrick's Answer."
Material was originally received as part of the Stead collection.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328
Access to materialsAdvance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Alternative form available
Verses are fully transcribed in The poetical works of David Garrick, Esq. The text has been made available by the University of Michigan as part of the Eighteenth Century Collections Online Text Creation Partnership: http://name.umdl.umich.edu/004808164.0001.001