- Clark, Lewis Gaylord, 1808-1873
- Call number
- MssCol 4201
- Physical description
- .1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Lewis Gaylord Clark corrspondence, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Lewis Gaylord Clark (1808-1873) was an American editor. The collection consists of correspondence between Clark and various friends and colleagues. Letters are predominantly outgoing, and relate to business matters. Some items are negative photostats
Some material originally part of the Ford Collection.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328
Access to materialsAdvance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Alternative form available
Some letters were published in the NYPL Bulletin, Volume 42, #6-8, 10-12