- Bushnell, Charles I., 1826-1883
- Call number
- MssCol 4110
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Charles I. Bushnell letters, notes, and miscellany, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Five items, including notes on the American Revolution, a handwritten copy of "A Narrative of the Life and Adventures of Levi Handford, a soldier of the Revolution" (1863), a deed signed by Cishnell (1849), and two letters (1864, 1867).
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328