- Avery, Samuel Putnam, 1847-1920
- Call number
- MssCol 3959
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Samuel Putnam Avery papers, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Contains letters written by Samuel Putnam Avery and his father, Samuel Putnam Avery, 1822-1904. Letters are addressed to H.R. Latimer, "my dear Tarrer," and "my dear Mr. Ford." Also included are catalog forms for artwork, and tickets to the Brooklyn Art Association receptions and the Metropolitan Opera House.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328