- Bartlett, Josiah, 1729-1795
- Call number
- MssCol 3637
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Josiah Bartlett letters and miscellany, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
American physician, Revolutionary patriot, chief justice and governor of N.H.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328