- Train, Arthur E., 1875-1945
- Call number
- MssCol 3021
- Physical description
- 2.5 linear feet (8 boxes)
- Preferred Citation
- Arthur E. Train literary papers, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Arthur E. Train was a writer. Literary papers including Autobiography of Mr. Tutt (with clippings regarding Mr. Tutt), correspondence regarding plots, 1935-1944, various drafts of the play Mr. Tutt or The Hermit of Turkey Hollow, written for Raymond Massey, drafts of other attempts to dramatize Mr. Tutt, typescripts of short stories and articles including The Strange Attacks on Mr. Hoover (with corrections in Hoover's hand), printed versions, early literary attempts and personalia, and scrapbooks.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328