- Sydenham, Alvin Humphrey, 1867-1893
- Call number
- MssCol 2940
- Physical description
- .21 linear feet (1 volume)
- Preferred Citation
- Alvin Humphrey Sydenham diary, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Alvin Humphrey Sydenham was 2nd Lieutenant, 8th U.S. Cavalry regiment.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328