- Reeve, Tapping, 1744-1823
- Call number
- MssCol 2547
- Physical description
- .21 linear feet (1 volume)
- Preferred Citation
Title of executors & administrators / by the Honbl. Tapping Reeve, Litchfield, Connecticut, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
- Portions of this collection have been digitized and are available online.
Manuscript notebook of American lawyer and educator Tapping Reeve. Entries concern legal aspects of executing and administering estates, wills, and other related topics. Ca. 1800.
Source of acquisition
Gift of J. Pierpont Morgan, 1899
Compiled by Laura Morris, 2012
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328