- Paterson, Isabel, 1886-1961
- Call number
- MssCol 2350
- Physical description
- .1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Isabel Paterson letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Isabel Bowler Paterson (1886-1961) was an author and columnist for the New York Herald Tribune. Collection consists of letters written, mainly while Paterson was on the staff of the New York Herald Tribune, to her friend Lillian Fischer, fashion model and Paris editor of Harper's Bazaar, commenting on literary personalities and social life in New York.
Source of acquisitionGift, Fischer, Lillian (Mrs. Frank Farley), 1974
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328
Access to materialsAdvance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Alternative form available
Entire collection available on microfilm; New York Public Library