- Barlow, Samuel B. (Samuel Bancroft), 1798-1876
- Call number
- MssCol 212
- Physical description
- .15 linear feet (6 folders)
- Preferred Citation
- Samuel Bancroft Barlow correspondence, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Samuel Bancroft Barlow (1798-1876) was a homeopathic physician of East Granville, Mass., and New York City. Collection consists of letters received by Barlow from family, friends and colleagues. Includes letters from Nathaniel Jones, United States Representative from New York, commenting on the political scene in Washington, D.C.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328