- Campbell, Archibald, 1779-1856
- Call number
- MssCol 19044
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Archibald Campbell letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Archibald Campbell was the Deputy Secretary of State for New York. Present are letters to William L. Stone (1837), and Mr. Johnson and Mr. Hammond (1852).
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328