- Methodist Episcopal Church (Glenham, N.Y.)
- Call number
- MssCol NYGB 18050
- Physical description
-  376  p, 21 cm;  376  p, 21 cm
- Preferred Citation
- Record book of the Methodist Episcopal Church at Glenham, N.Y, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
The Methodist Episcopal Church in Glenham, Dutchess County, New York was set off from the Matteawan station at the New York Annual Conference in 1842, and Stephen Montfort Vail was appointed preacher-in-charge. Record book of the Methodist Episcopal Church at Glenham, N.Y. includes membership, baptismal, marriage and death records, with a list of preachers, from the incorporation of the church in 1842 to the mid-1850s.
Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Bryant G. Wood to the New York Genealogical and Biographical Society, 2001.
- Church records and registers -- New York (State) -- Glenham
- Registers of births, etc -- New York (State) -- Glenham
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328