- Mitchell, S. Weir (Silas Weir), 1829-1914
- Call number
- MssCol 13412
- Physical description
- .1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Letters from Silas Weir Mitchell to John Hay, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Silas Weir Mitchell (1829-1914) was a physician, neurologist, poet, and novelist.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328