- Hamilton, John C. (John Church), 1792-1882
- Call number
- MssCol 1300
- Physical description
- .21 linear feet (1 volume)
- Preferred Citation
- John Church Hamilton notebook, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
John Church Hamilton (1792-1882), son of the first Secretary of the Treasury of the United States, Alexander Hamilton, was a lawyer who devoted much of his life to writing a multi-volume biography of his father.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328