Scope and arrangement
· Holograph diary : 1855-1857 : (CL'ANA 0176) : from her years in Australia. Shelved under "Clairmont" in Pforz BT.
· Copies of poems : no date : (CL'ANA 0423) : 4 p., including Tennyson's "The Charge of the Light Brigade," and "Two Pictures," poet unknown.
· Holograph account, "Meine Fussreise im Juli, 1885" : (CL'ANA 0063) : 21 p., in German. Note: the authorship is suggested in a late 20th century Clairmont family member's hand, and is uncertain.
· Leatherbound passport : (CL'ANA 0096) : with "Miss Pauline Clairmont" stamped in gilt.
· Birth and death certificates : (CL'ANA 0318) : including a death certificate for Paola Clairmont, and both birth and death certificates for her daughter Georgina Hanghegyi ; in Italian.
· To Alma Clairmont, her niece : 2 autograph letters signed : (CL'ANA 0230-0231).
· To Antonia Clairmont, her mother : 1 autograph letter signed : 22 Nov [1853?] : (CL'ANA 0232).
· To Claire Clairmont, member of the Shelley circle (her aunt) : 11 autograph letters signed : ca. 1850's-1860's : (CL'ANA 0202-0212).
· To Emily Clairmont, her sister : 1 autograph letter signed : 8 Jul 1855 : (CL'ANA 0233).
· To Otillie Clairmont, her sister-in-law : 1 autograph letter signed : 13 Feb [1874?] : sympathy upon the death of Ottilie's mother.
· To Wilhelm Clairmont, her brother : 14 autograph letters signed : [no years] : (CL'ANA 0213-0226).
· To Miss Emma Taylor, E. J. Trelawny's maid : 3 autograph letters signed : 1878-1879 : (CL'ANA 0432-0434) : relating to the final illness and death of her aunt Claire.
· To E. J. Trelawny, writer and adventurer : 1 autograph letter signed : 24 Jun 1875 : (CL'ANA 0431) : promising Claire will respond to his letter when she is well.
· To "Dear[est] friends" : 2 autograph letters signed : 2 autograph letters signed : [1870's?] : (CL'ANA 0227-0228) : with news of her travels.
· To unknown recipient : 1 autograph fragment signed : (CL'ANA 0234).
Note: Some additional Paola Clairmont letters are included in (CL'ANA 0421), a collection of 211 Clairmont family letters. Housed in a gray archival card-box and shelved with bound manuscript material.