- Clinton, Henry, Sir, 1738?-1795
- Call number
- MssCol 8603
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Sir Henry Clinton letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Three items including opinions on the defense of New York given by Clinton to Lieutenant General James Robertson in 1782.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328