- Clark, J.C.L., dates only
- Call number
- MssCol 8524
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- J.C.L. Clark letter to Mr. Talyor, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Letter concerning research on the American Revolution, dated Lancaster, Massachusetts, 1912.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328