- Carter, Robert, 1728-1804
- Call number
- MssCol 8280
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Robert Carter letters and speech, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Letter to John James Maund concerning the sale of slaves (1792), letter to Horatio Ridout of White Hall with a historical note by Ridout (1775 and 1833), and a speech made to the Virginia Assembly regarding the troubles of Great Britain.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328