- Burleigh, Charles C., 1810-1878
- Call number
- MssCol 8019
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Charles C. Burleigh letter, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Letter to "James," dated Philadelphia, October 18, 1838, concerning abolitionist activities and mentioning Henry Brewster Stanton, Samuel Aaron, and Wendell Phillips, and discussing the "creed of Jefferson."
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328