- Blyth, Benjamin, 1740-1781
- Call number
- MssCol 7465
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Benjamin Blyth letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Colonel from Cumberland County, Pennsylvania. Letters regarding courts martial and military fines.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328