- Blackler, Samuel Russell, 1805-1844
- Call number
- MssCol 7394
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Samuel Russell Blackler letter to John Mills, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Letter from Consulate of the United States Society Islands Samuel R. Blackler to Boston District Attorney John Mills, regarding infringement of marine laws by George Haggerty of the Ship Omega.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328