- Bibb, George M., 1776-1859
- Call number
- MssCol 7324
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- George M. Bibb letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
George Minos Bibb was a senator from Kentucky, a member Kentucky House of Representatives, and Secretary of the Treasury of the United States. Five letters, one receipt, and three autographs. The February 10, 1813, letter concerns the repeal of the Non-Importation Act and mentions James Winchester's defeat at the Battle of Frenchtown (River Raisin).
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328