- Beekman, William, 1623-1717
- Call number
- MssCol 7171
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- William Beekman land deeds and miscellany, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
1699 land survey document of a parcel of land bounded by East River, "Stivesant" Street, Kipp St, and Highway; 1704 land deed from Mary Kip to William Beekman; 1876 letters from James Beekman; 1950s transcripts of 1699 land survey and 1704 land deed.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328