- Beale, David J., 1835-1900
- Call number
- MssCol 7126
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Rev. David J. Beale inscription, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Author of Through the Johnstown flood, by a survivor, 1890. Inscription on preliminary leaf.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328