- Bassett, Isaac, 1819-1895
- Call number
- MssCol 7071
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Isaac Bassett letter, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Bassett was appointed a U.S. Senate page in 1831. This 1893 letter states "through the influence of Daniel Webster I have been in the service of the Senate ever since.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328