- Barton, William, 1748-1831
- Call number
- MssCol 7062
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- William Barton miscellany, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Revolutionary War soldier, famous for his recapture of British Brig. General Prescott at Rhode Island, 1777. Paycheck (signed by Horatio Gates), and abstract of rations.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328