- Barton, Bernard, 1784-1849
- Call number
- MssCol 7054
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Bernard Barton poem, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Quaker poet. Poem dedicated to John Martin painting "Joshua Commanding Sun to Stand Still". Poem undated but John Martin painted this piece in 1816.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328