- Adams, Francis William Lauderdale, 1862-1893
- Call number
- MssCol 6474
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Francis William Lauderdale Adams miscellany, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
The folder contains papers related to Francis W.L. Adams. Enclosed is a "note" regarding an investigation into his suicide that cleared his wife of neglience for not preventing it. Adams shot himself with a revolver; he was long suffering from consumption.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328